Enjoy this Athens night tour, see Athens from another point of you. This Greece tour is an experience that you should not miss Traveling Greece
Itinerary of A Night in Athens; Half day private tour:
Drive & See
|The Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Propylaea, Plaka (traditional reastaurant), the Parliament, Panathenian Stadium, the new Acropolis museum, Syntagma Square, Downtown shopping center, House of Parliament (ex Royal Palace), Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Evzones), Academy of Arts & Letters, University, National Library,Change of the Honor Guards, Zappio Congress, Temple of Olympic Zeus, National Park (ex Royal Garden), Hadrian’s Gate|
Visit | Stop & Walk
|Lycabettus Hill, Plaka|
Your Greece tours private chauffeur will pick you up from your hotel and start your Athens night tour traveling to Marina Zea – Piraeus port and includes a sightseeing tour to the Temple of Zeus, the National Garden, the Parliament, Acropolis, Parthenon, and Lycabettus hill the highest hill in Athens wit its picturesque panoramic view (Big Buses not allowed).
The Athens by night begins with a pleasant scenic drive through the illuminated boulevards of Athens, as far as Piraeus, Greece’s principal commercial port. See Marina Zea, one of the busiest yacht harbors in the Mediterranean and home port to many luxury pleasure yachts belonging to Greece’s ship owning and international jet-set communities.
Shortly thereafter Splendid Greece Tours will take you to a short drive to Mikrolimano, a picturesque yacht and fishing boat harbour in Piraeus, home to the ex Royal Yacht Club and many fine waterfront seafood restaurants. We return to Athens and drive to the renowned “Plaka” district, located around the base of the Acropolis, for dinner with live floor show at a typical Greek taverna.
End of the night show, and Greece Tours will driving you to Acropolis lighted by night and to Lycabettus, wonderful panoramic view of Athens by night. Finlay experience the breathtaking views for the highest hill of the town Lecabettus.
Have your camera ready and take some of the most unique photos of your Greece travel.
We will arrive to your hotel approximately 23:00
Note: Big Buses will not fit at Lecabettus hill and the marinas.
- Shore Excursion – Private tour
- Activity level: Moderate
- Professional driver with good knowledge in history and culture of Greece
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- Accommodation is based according to availability (for multiple day tours only)
- Pick-up from and return to your hotel
- Free Pick-up & drop off from Piraeus cruise port
- First class transport: By Mercedes E-Class or similar; Mercedes minivan or Mercedes minibus accordingto the size of your party . All new models with full leather and A/C.
- Road tolls and local taxes
- Our terminal: Leof. Andrea Siggrou 37, 117 43 Athina, Greece.
- The private tour is 100% exclusive for your party
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museum
- Wine tasting fee (wine tours)
- Athens Airport transfer: arranged on request with a surcharge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverage
- Your private chauffeur/guide will discuss a program best suited to your interest and mobile abilities. Option for a professional tour guide with a state license at an extra cost.
- Dress:religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucherwill be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis,the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours: Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter:November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees:Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees:Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Free admission days
- March 6: In memory of deceased Minister of Tourism & visionary Melina Mercouri
- June 5: Environment international day
- April 18 : International monuments day
- May 18: International museums day
- September 27: International tourism day
- The last weekend of September annually (European Heritage Days)
- National Holidays
- Sundays in the period between 1 November and 31 March
- The first Sunday of every month, except for July, August and September
- NOTE: If the first Sunday is a holiday then the second is the free admission day
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed