An experience that lives since 776 BC. The Olympic spirit started hear in ancient Olympia. The Olympic flame lighted. The Olympic games begins here. If you are or you have an athlete in your family, this the best present ever. If you are not an athlete experience the strength of the environment and heaviness of the importance. Olympia begins…
Highlights of the full day private tour to Ancient Olympia and Corinth canal
- The famous Corinth canal
- The first Olympic stadium
- The museum of ancient Olympia
- The ancient temple of Zeus
- The scenic landscape
- An expert English speaking tour driver
|Drive & See||Stop | Walking & Visit|
|Aspropirgos | magoula | Elefsina | Ag. Apostoloi|Kineta | Corinth canal| Egio | Salamis island| Patras | Pirgos | Ancient Olympia||Corinth canal | Ancient Olympia|
Your Greece tours private chauffeur will start your private tour driving along the coastal road of Saronic Golf . Admire the views of the island and feel the great battle between the Athenians and The Persian.
Our first stop is at the Corinth canal. Capture in your camera the breathtaking view of the narrow pass.
We will continue your Greece tour through many nice towns of Peloponnese till we reach ancient Olympia. Visit the archaeological site, the museum, and take place to run at the starting line of the first Olympic game is still there (it’s open to the public).
Ending your Greece private tour your driver will travel you back to your Athens Hotel or your cruise ship using the same way.
- Shore Excursion – Private tour
- Activity level: Moderate
- Professional driver with good knowledge in history and culture of Greece
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- Accommodation is based according to availability (for multiple day tours only)
- Pick-up from and return to your hotel
- Free Pick-up & drop off from Piraeus cruise port
- First class transport: By Mercedes E-Class or similar; Mercedes minivan or Mercedes minibus accordingto the size of your party . All new models with full leather and A/C.
- Road tolls and local taxes
- Our terminal: Leof. Andrea Siggrou 37, 117 43 Athina, Greece.
- The private tour is 100% exclusive for your party
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museum
- Wine tasting fee (wine tours)
- Athens Airport transfer: arranged on request with a surcharge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverage
- Your private chauffeur/guide will discuss a program best suited to your interest and mobile abilities. Option for a professional tour guide with a state license at an extra cost.
- Dress:religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucherwill be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis,the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours: Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter:November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees:Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees:Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Free admission days
- March 6: In memory of deceased Minister of Tourism & visionary Melina Mercouri
- June 5: Environment international day
- April 18 : International monuments day
- May 18: International museums day
- September 27: International tourism day
- The last weekend of September annually (European Heritage Days)
- National Holidays
- Sundays in the period between 1 November and 31 March
- The first Sunday of every month, except for July, August and September
- NOTE: If the first Sunday is a holiday then the second is the free admission day
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed