Follow the footsteps of St. Paul experiencing one of our Greece tours in a Christian half day private tour visiting Athens with its Christian and ancient monument.
Highlights of the Full day Christian tour following Paul In Athens
- Visit the most famous memorial of the western civilization
- An expert English-speaking tour driver
- Visit the Acropolis, the Parthenon
- The Mars hill
- Visit the ancient Greek agora
- Taste the famous homemade Greek cuisine
Visit the Acropolis, the Parthenon and Erechtheion, Mars Hill(Areopagus) ,the tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Parliament House, Presidential Palace, Panathenian Stadium (first modern Olympic games 1896), Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Academy, the University and the National Library,the area of Monastiraki, the Plaka, the ancient agora (St. Paul’s meeting place), the roman agora, the Byzantine Museum and Lycabettus
Our Splendid Greece tours private chauffeur begins your city tour with perhaps the most perfect piece of architecture known, the world-renowned acropolis, including visits to the Parthenon and Erechtheion. Continue this Athens private tour to nearby Mars Hill (Areopagus) (Acts 17:22) where Apostle Paul delivered his well known sermon.
End your private tour with the highlights of modern Athens: passing by the tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Parliament House, Presidential Palace, Panathenian Stadium (first modern Olympic games 1896), Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Academy, the University and the National Library. Visit together with Athens tour Greece the area of Monastiraki, the Plaka, the ancient agora (St. Paul’s meeting place), the roman agora one of the many museums (The Byzantine Museum is suggested), spend a little time shopping in the many stores along the way and the highest hill of Athens Lecabetus with its remarkable panoramic view of Athens and Piraeus port (St. Paul disembark when he came from north Greece to Athens).
Special designed for cruise passengers
- Shore Excursion – Private tour
- Activity level: Moderate
- Professional driver with good knowledge in history and culture of Greece
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- Accommodation is based according to availability (for multiple day tours only)
- Pick-up from and return to your hotel
- Free Pick-up & drop off from Piraeus cruise port
- First class transport: By Mercedes E-Class or similar; Mercedes minivan or Mercedes minibus accordingto the size of your party . All new models with full leather and A/C.
- Road tolls and local taxes
- Our terminal: Leof. Andrea Siggrou 37, 117 43 Athina, Greece.
- The private tour is 100% exclusive for your party
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museum
- Wine tasting fee (wine tours)
- Athens Airport transfer: arranged on request with a surcharge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverage
- Your private chauffeur/guide will discuss a program best suited to your interest and mobile abilities. Option for a professional tour guide with a state license at an extra cost.
- Dress:religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucherwill be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis,the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours: Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter:November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees:Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees:Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Free admission days
- March 6: In memory of deceased Minister of Tourism & visionary Melina Mercouri
- June 5: Environment international day
- April 18 : International monuments day
- May 18: International museums day
- September 27: International tourism day
- The last weekend of September annually (European Heritage Days)
- National Holidays
- Sundays in the period between 1 November and 31 March
- The first Sunday of every month, except for July, August and September
- NOTE: If the first Sunday is a holiday then the second is the free admission day
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed