Airport Transportation to Athens
Athens, the largest city in Greece is served by Athens Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport located at approx. 38 kms from the city center. Athens international airport consists of two terminals. The airport offers direct access to Sofitel hotel. The airport offers multiple transport facility which runs 24 hours a day, seven days a week to and from airport and is also wheelchair accessible.
Various types of vehicles buses and taxis are available from the airport to the city center. A number of car rental agencies such as Avis, Budget, Hertz and National also provide car hire to help passengers travel to the city at their own comfort.
Planning to visit Greece and spend a few hour extra in Athens? Why don’t you combine your transfer from the airport with a Half Day Athens city Private tour, and drop off at your hotel or the pier? Why a private tour ? read more Many travelers are waiting to check in their hotel or cruise ship, can enjoy our special offer, 7 days a week. All you need is to book and experience Athens like a Greek driving in a Mercedes – Benz car for up to 17 people. Athens airport transfer services is a discreet and luxurious car service that provides a comfortable trip from 1 up to 17 passengers. It’s the vehicle of choice for executive travel for transportation to and from the airport. The Luxury sedans accommodate one to four passengers with four standard size pieces of luggage. Ride in luxury with our latest model town car.
- On time service.
- 24 hour/ 7 days a week transportation service.
- 24 hour/ 7 days a week e-mail reservation service.
- Service to Athens International Elftherios Venizelos Airport.
- Service to Athens city center, Piraeus port, Marinas and all ports and towns in Greece are reachable by car.
- Clean Late Model Cars.
- Professional & Knowledgeable executive chauffeurs.
- Reliable service you can count on.
- Well trained & approved drivers to meet the highest standards & rigid safety guidelines