Affordable Private Port and Marina Transfers from/2 Piraeus has been safely transporting passengers to various ship ports and marinas for more than 25 years. Your private chauffer will be from of the ferry or your yacht waiting for you holding a sign with your name on it!
Splendid Greece (Athens) Piraeus Port Transfers offers a range of services to travellers, such as ferry transfers across all land destinations. An invaluable part of a trip, these services are unfortunately overlooked often. Arriving at the port at your destination is the first step, and the onward journey can sometimes be complicated and unexpectedly expensive.
Affordable Private Port and Marina Transfers from/2 Piraeus are common for land and port destinations, where the best means of transport are in boats that regularly transport people, luggage and sometimes vehicles across the water. We offer ferryport transfers in destinations such as the Greek ports, marinas as a convenient and cost effective means to transfer to the yachts for sun-drenched islands from the mainland.
Why choose us:
- On time service.
- 24 hour/ 7 days a week transportation service.
- 24 hour/ 7 days a week e-mail reservation service.
- Service to Athens International Elftherios Venizelos Airport.
- Service to Athens city center, Piraeus port, Marinas and all ports and towns in Greece are reachable by car.
- Clean Late Model Cars.
- Professional & Knowledgeable executive chauffeurs.
- Reliable service you can count on.
- Well trained & approved drivers to meet the highest standards & rigid safety guidelines
Piraeus Port; About Coastal Shipping
Piraeus is the largest port in Europe and one of the largest in the world concerning passenger traffic. It has a throughput volume of about 20 million passengers per annum (including the ferry traffic Salamis – Perama, which has a throughput volume of about 8 million passengers per year). It is the main link between the mainland and the Aegean islands and Crete, while also being the main sea gate of the European Union at its southeastern edge. The boundaries of the Main Port are the piers of Themistocles and Krakari.